Little Aths returned yesterday and although numbers were a little down due to school holidays we had some fantastic results recorded. Well done to Nelson Banigo (Eagles) and Keely Rich (Dolphins) who both broke records at the first meet for the New Year. Nelson bettered his own previous 70 metre record, running a blistering time of 11.04 secs. Keely Rich also improved on her Under 15 Javelin record throwing 22.76 metres.
Members are reminded that all athlete’s results are now available via online at ResultsHQ. Majority of families have indicated that they no longer require tickets which were distributed by team managers. Therefore, results tickets from 2017 will not be printed unless parents request them. Please email or inform your team manager on Saturday if you still require hard copies of your child’s tickets.
For those unfamiliar with accessing their child’s results online, follow these steps:
- Log onto ResultsHQ HERE
- Enter your email address
- Type in the password used when you registered your child online. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgotten Your Password link and it will be emailed to you.
The second half of the season will be very extremely busy for the Centre with the following events to be held:
- State Multi Event Championships – January 28 & 29 at Bendigo.
- Royal Children’s Hospital Relaython – February 4 at Masons Lane.
- Regional Track & Field Championships – February 18 & 19 at Werribee. Registrations for Under 9-15 athletes are now open and entries must be submitted by January 30 via the online portal HERE.
- State Track & Field Championships – March 11 & 12 for those athletes who qualify from the Region Championships.
- Centre Championships – March 25 at Masons Lane. Athletes will be receiving entry details in the coming weeks.