Little Aths returned on Saturday morning to Masons Lane Reserve. Due to the school holidays attendance numbers were slightly down, but those who did attend recorded some fantastic results. Joshua Shannon recorded 5PB’s for the meet while Hayden Lloyd, Sarah Burton, Rohan Sayers, Samuel Cuthbertson and Ethan Andrews all recorded 3PB’s for the meet.
The second half of the season will be very extremely busy for the Centre with the following events scheduled:
- Inter Centre Round – January 26 at Werribee
- State Combined Event Championships – February 2 & 3 at Lakeside Stadium.
- Region Track & Field Championships – February 16 & 17 at Werribee. Registrations for Under 9-15 athletes are now open and entries must be submitted by January 28 via the online portal HERE.
- BMLAC PB Round – March 2
- State Track & Field Championships – March 16 & 17 at Casey Fields for those athletes who qualify from the Region Championships.
- Centre Championships – March 30 at Masons Lane.
Training recommences this Thursday at 4pm with the session focussing on sprints and distance running.