2020 WMR Track & Field Carnival
Event date: 15/02/2020
The 2020 WMR Track & Field Carnival is taking place at the Goldsworth Reserve in Corio on the 15th and 16th of February 2020.
Date: 15th & 16th February 2020
Location: Corio: Goldsworthy Reserve, Goldsworthy Road, Corio VIC 3214 (Map below)
Open To: U9 to U16 Athletes
Entries Open: 15th November 2019
Entries Close: 28th January 2020 (11:59pm)
2020 State Track & Field Championships
Event date: 14/03/2020 – 15/03/2020
The 2020 State Track & Field Championships will take place over the 14th and 15th March 2020 at Casey Fields.
Date: 14th and 15th March 2020
Venue: Casey Fields, 160 Berwick-Cranbourne Rd, Cranbourne East VIC 3977 (See map below)
Open to: Entrants who have qualified at a Region Track & Field Carnival.
2020 Stawell Gift – Little Athletics Handicaps
Event date: 11/04/2020 – 13/04/2020
As part of the 2020 Stawell Gift Carnival, Little Athletics Victoria will return to Central Park for our 10th consecutive year and will be conducting five handicap events: 100m Boys, 100m Girls, 400m, 800m & 1600m
An excellent chance for our registered and financial little athletes to run at the famous Stawell Gift & to get up close to some of the best professional runners on the circuit.
Date: Saturday 11th April 2020 – Monday 13th April 2020
Location: Central Park, 10-18 Main St, Stawell VIC 3380
Entries Open: TBC
Entries Close: TBC
To enter each individual event (ie.100m) an athlete must have a recorded performance at one of the below sanctioned competitions.
Sanctioned Events: The start date for qualification is 1st September 2019
- School Sports Region Championships 2019
- APS, AGS, GSV Finals 2019
- School Sports State Championships 2019
- State All Schools 2019
- School Sports Australia Track & Field Championships 2019
- Australian All Schools Championships 2019
- State / Athletics Australia Schools Nitro 2019
- Little Athletics State Combined Event Championships 2020
- State Junior Championships 2020
- Victorian Milers Club Season 2019-20
- Little Athletics Region Track & Field Carnivals 2020
- Little Athletics State Track & Field Championships 2020
- Shield performances will be considered (Vic / SA only)
- Little Athletics Centre Competition – results may be considered in special circumstances
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification in considered events
The following events will not be accepted:
- School District & School Zone competition
- Pro running competition
- Cross Country competition
If you do not meet the above criteria your entry will be withdrawn for that event.
Entries are pending until verification of performance.
Why the qualification events?
LAVic is committed to running quality, credible events that are fun and fair for all competitors. At Stawell, the handicap format requires disclosure of all entering athlete’s recent performances so as to improve the accuracy of handicapping, and to provide all competitors with the best opportunity to compete on an ‘even playing field’ basis.
Available to enter & age groups permitted;
100m Boys (96 spaces) – U9 > U16
100m Girls (96 spaces) – U9 > U16
400m Mixed (150 spaces) – U9 >U16
800m Mixed (105 spaces) – U9 > U16
1600m Mixed (42 spaces) – U11 > U16
- Saturday 11th April – 800m heats & final
- Sunday 12th April – 100m heats, 400m heats
- Monday 13th April – 100m semi final & final, 400m final, 1600m final
1 event – $20 + Processing Fee
2 events – $25 + Processing Fee
3 events – $30 + Processing Fee
4 events (*U11 – U16 only) – $35 + Processing Fee
Please note the above cost does not include an event T-Shirt this is available for purchase during the entry price at an additional cost of $37.51
Take the opportunity to pre purchase a event t-shirt and simply pick up your order at Central Park (Stawell) this will be available at the end of the registration and prior to payment.
2020 Region Cross Country Carnivals
Event date: 20/06/2020
The 2020 Region Cross Country Carnivals will take place on 20th June 2020.
Date: 20th June 2020
Location: Lake Dewar, Myrniong
Open To: Under 9 to Under 16 Athletes
Entries Open: TBC
Entries Close: 9th June 2020 (11:59pm)
Cost: $20 + Processing Fee
|Under 9 & 10||1.5km|
|Under 11 & 12||2km|
|Under 13 – 16||3km|