The 2019 Region Cross Country Carnival will take place at Lake Dewar, Myrniong.
Date: Saturday 22nd June 2019
Location: Lake Dewar, Myrniong
Open To: Under 9 to Under 16 Athletes
Entries Close: 10th June 2019 (11:59pm)
Qualifier For: 2019 State Cross Country Championships
Who can compete?
To be eligible to enter the Region Cross Country Carnivals, athletes must:
- Be Registered and be a Financial Competitive Member by the closing date and time of competition.
- Athletes must compete at the Region Cross Country Carnival to which their Centre is allocated.
Are you already registered?
A full list of confirmed entries can be viewed at each Region event page. Please click on your relevant Region button above. Search tips: If you are using Windows you can use the shortcut Ctrl + F to search the PDF file for your child’s name. If you are using a Mac the shortcut is Command (⌘) + F.
Where can I find the Region Timetables?
Region timetable will be made available by your Region, generally closer to the event. Click on your Region above to view the more specific event details.
How do I qualify for the State Cross Country Championships?
Athletes must register, compete and complete the course at their Centre’s allocated Region Cross Country Carnival. The athlete must also compete in their correct age group and gender at the Region Cross Country Carnival.
What Footwear can I wear?
No spike shoes and cleats are to be worn by any age group for Cross Country.
What uniform should I wear?
Athletes compete in their Registered Centre’s Championship Uniform (Approved Centre Uniforms).
What awards are given out?
For each Region Cross Country Carnival Event:
- Medals will be presented to the first three place getters.
- Place cards will be given to each athlete.
What are the Entry Terms & Conditions?
- Time is based on SportsTG’s Clock (Eastern Standard Time)
- No Refunds
- Late entries are not permitted
- Smoking and dogs are not permitted at the venue
For further information about this event, please contact your Centre Secretary or Cross Country Representative.